Imagine… You… a Brilliant Dancer Good Enough to Compete Like the Pros!
|If you want to take your dancing ability to the next level and beyond, you’ve come to the right place. Training at the Ballroom Academy of Columbia gives you the skills and confidence to be a champion.
“They laughed when I entered the competition… but when I started to dance…”
Ron Allen and Amanda Buchana
How we are different:
The Ballroom Academy of Columbia offers training and syllabus teaching, where lessons are taught and techniques are demonstrated using a proven system that gets results.
Many of our students dance competitively and want to hone their skills with top-notch instruction. Other students just want the best instruction available so they can shine on the dance floor in a social setting or event.
Many other dance instructors offer studio-based dancing with limited level of dances, styles, and techniques for the individual and partnership dance goals.
The Ballroom Academy of Columbia offers you academy-based instruction for greater potential on all concepts of ballroom dance for all skill levels.
The Academy’s instructors compete on the professional and pro/am circuit. Therefore, the instructors are constantly maintaining and improving their skills to train students with the new and latest information. As a result, the students have and will always go to the next level and beyond to achieve their individual goals, because the academy’s professional instructors are more than just “qualified dance teachers”- they are competing pros.
Six Ways Ballroom Dancing Benefits Your Life:
Ballroom dancing is more than just learning the steps; it’s a healthy combination of mental and physical exercise, and social interaction.
- Improves Your Health by working your cardiovascular system and muscles while it makes you stronger, more flexible and balanced. A great alternative to going to the gym for weight training and the treadmill
- Trains Your Mind by improving your coordination and memory and creating a more positive outlook on life.
- Increases Your Confidence Level by giving you a newfound sense of self-esteem, energy and motivation that can improve other areas of your life.
- Develops Your Self-Expression by providing an outlet for your creative emotions that can make you more passionate and vibrant.
- Reduces Your Stress Level by giving you some time to relax in a zero-pressure environment that can provide a blissful escape from every-day life.
- Improves Your Social Life by providing a safe, comfortable, low-pressure way to meet like-minded people who enjoy having a good time. Great for singles and for couples who want to keep the flame of romance burning strong.
And best of all, it’s just plain FUN!
No matter if you want to compete, if you want to shine at social occasions, or if you just want to add some excitement into your life, ballroom dancing instruction from the Ballroom Academy of Columbia will be a pleasurable and rewarding experience.
Call (573) 745-0504 or (573) 673-8411
for an appointment to get started now!